Greetings and Welcome to Fall Creek Communities
This is the Official Homeowner Driven Information Resource for residents of Fall Creek Communities
Dear Neighbors ,
The leadership of the Fall Creek HOA are still fulfilling their duties to the maximum for the improvement in the quality of life in our community
- We will continue enforcing all pool / amenities rules , to ensure that that family atmosphere is preserved .
- Delinquents homeowners will be brought to legal accountability unless they decide to make contact to take advantage of our payment plans.
- Ensure that homeowners adhere to covenants which , if not followed , can be harmful to the aesthetics of the community , which can further affect our property values. Eg weeded lawns , excessive street parking , commercial vehicular parking
- Enhance our communication methods with the community through our website and community notice boards
Contact our property manager Jennifer Taylor 770-451-8171 concerning community issues
Join the community website www.fallcreekcommunities.com for updates
- Preserve road safety , we will be monitoring areas where speeding / obstructive parking is an issue and consult with the Gwinnett County Commission as to possible solutions
As a skeleton crew we cannot fulfill our mission alone. We need your participation . Please take advantage of our open board meetings where residents are allowed to voice opinions or concerns that could enhance us as a community . The next open board meeting will be announced on the website or community notice board. Please also consider participating in our various committees such as our neighborhood watch COPS committee. Please assist in being the ears or eyes of our neighborhood , that is the greatest line of defense against crime. We still have a Board spot to fill and we will be making an announcement on that in the very near future
The summer is approaching .We welcome any ideas concerning community activities for our youths which would keep them in a productive frame of mind . Consider hiring youths if you need an extra pair of hands in your garden etc or even sponsor a carwash .The board will support any feasible idea .
Fall creek is now a better place to live . However , even with all the improvements over the years we should not get complacent .We must strive to sustain our efforts for community improvements so that we can become the best place to live .